There are many ways to get involved with The Truth Project:
- Become a Facilitator. Consider partnering with us as a small group leader by completing our online leader training option, signing up for one of our upcoming training conferences, or completing the series in a small group led by a trained facilitator.
- Prayer Partner: As we continue to produce the curriculum, we covet your prayers for our Christian worldview team. Also, prayerfully consider other ways you can become involved.
- Receive our E-Newsletter. Sign up now to receive our E-Newsletter for updates on the project and the impact of truly living the Christian worldview.
- Spread the Word: If you believe your church or someone you know would like to learn more about The Truth Project, please call (800) A-FAMILY (232-6459) to receive additional information or send us a message using our contact form
- Financial Support: Focus on the Family is blessed to receive financial donations to help support each of our ministries. To donate to Focus on the Family's The Truth Project, please visit our giving page.
What is a Facilitator?
Are you an influencer or would you like to become one? Do you see a crucial need for revival among the church and the way it thinks? Are you willing to be a part of a grander story that could change the minds and hearts of Christians throughout our nation?
The Truth Project offers an opportunity for exponential worldview change within the body of Christ. You can be directly involved in the process by becoming a small group leader. As a Facilitator, you will facilitate a small group using our DVD-based lessons and see for yourself the dramatic spiritual and intellectual transformation that will take place as a result of these powerful studies. Each facilitator trained either through participating in a small group, or by attending a training conference is provided with comprehensive Web-based support.
God continues to use ordinary men and women to make a difference in our world. After prayerful consideration, if you believe God is calling you to become a part of this exciting program, we hope you will consider completing our online leader training option, attending one of our training conferences, or completing the series in a small group led by a trained facilitator.
If your heart is heavy from what you see daily in our culture and you long for a spiritual revival within the church, prayerfully consider partnering with us. We hope you will take this opportunity to impact your sphere of influence by joining us in this innovative ministry.
Want to know more about the content of The Truth Project lessons? See an overview.